Your Pastime Opportunities
At the Studio Fitness Gerlingen gym you can work out with the most modern equipment in an area of over 750 m². Why not participate in a course like strength and cardio training, spinning, aerobic, and gymnastics? Or you can relax at the sauna or in the solarium. Our guests get reduced day tickets.
Sightseeing in and around Stuttgart
Make your stay in Stuttgart an experience and get to know the city’s many attractions:
- The Wilhelma is one of the most famous and most beautiful zoological gardens in Germany, inviting you to explore it. The Moorish Garden is especially worth seeing.
- For art enthusiasts the Staatsgalerie (state’s gallery) is a definite must-see. Enjoy masterpieces from nine hundred years of art history, among others paintings by Holbein, Cranach, Monet, Gauguin and Kandinsky and one of the most eminent collections worldwide of works by Picasso.
- The state history museum of Württemberg at the Old Palace offers interesting exhibitions and one of the most beautiful Renaissance courts in Germany.
- Car and motor sport fans will be thrilled to visit the Mercedes-Benz-Museum and the Porsche-Museum. Be amazed by design classics from more than a hundred years of automobile history.
- With its idyllic location the Solitude Palace offers a view beyond compare on the Stuttgart valley.
The varied pastime opportunities invite you to fun and recreation:
- Only five minutes by foot from out hotel you'll find a modern equipped fitness, squash and badminton centre, next to tennis courts.
- Do your laps at the Gerlingen indoor swimming pool or relax in the sauna and the solarium.
- Take a break at the Schwaben Quellen in Stuttgart-Möhringen. The traditional Finnish-Karelian sauna and vital baths are unique in Western Europe.
- At the Outlet City Metzingen you can find great fashion and brands for small prices. Experience the ultimateparty feeling at Fashion & Music with many famous music acts.
- Experience the evening entertainment of the state's capital: Visit the state theatre Stuttgart with its world-famous ballet and opera representations, concerts by international artists at the Liederhalle, first class vaudeville shows at the Friedrichsbau theatre und and the huge Broadway and Westend musical productions at the SI-Centrum Stuttgart.
- The Stuttgart Königstraße (King's Road) and die Calwer Passage make your shopping trip an experience.
- Football fans will get their money's worth in Stuttgart, too: Visit the VfB Stuttgart football club during its home matches.
You have not found the right thing for you? Just ask our team, we're glad to come up with something that meets your interests.